APPRENTICESHIP INTERNATIONAL SALES ASSISTANT
APPRENTICESHIP – INTERNATIONAL SALES ASSISTANTE
The mission is to provide support to the Sales team (France and Export), to prepare contractual documents with French and international partners and to ensure the follow-up of files. The organization of events such as congresses or trainings will also be part of the mission.
- Enter orders, invoice and send materials
- Manage returns of materials and complaints
- Organize and perform filing
- Performs mandatory data entry on administrative sites
- Pprepares distribution contracts
- Prepares agents’ contracts
- Follow-up with customers when payments are overdue
OTHER PARTICULAR RESPONSABILITIES
He/She must respect the requirements of the quality system.
Human ressources and materials
He/she can make improvements to his/her function that are beneficial to the company. He/she informs his/her manager about the material needs of his/her position. position.
Health and safety
He/she respects the safety rules. He/she immediately informs his/her manager of any situation that might endanger his/her position or any other person.
JOB LEVEL AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Apprenticeship : “BTS International Sales/Trade” or “BTS Management of SME”
- Fluent english required
Qualités requises :
- Demonstrate initiative, creativity and the ability to make proposals
- Organisational skills, method, rigour
- Communication and teamwork skills
MORE ABOUT THE COMPANY
Spine Innovations, formerly a subsidiary of the French group, FH ORTHO, a recognised leader in orthopaedics, distributes the latest generation of lumbar and cervical disc prostheses as well as ancillary equipment for implanting these implants. It was created in July 2020 and became completely independent in November of the same year.
The activities of Spine Innovations are mainly focused on the marketing and sales of this range of spinal surgery which is available in more than 15 countries. It is a company with a strong team spirit and operates in a start-up environment. Currently, 12 people are working there and the company will recruit up to 25 people. The offices are based in Paris, Mulhouse and Lyon with a great flexibility in the organisation of the work of its employees.